The Director, Digital Partnerships will focus on the high-growth digital component of NBCU's advertising sales business. Acting as a consultant to the wider Ad Sales organization, you will collaborate across teams (including business development, product, marketing, finance, planning) to seamlessly execute strategic initiatives and drive revenue.
• MBA preferred; Bachelor's degree required
• Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
• 2+ years of experience directly working in media/advertising at a leading entertainment corporation, agency, technology platform and/or management consulting firm.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in [New York, NY]
• Willingness to work overtime
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It's our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU's vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It's what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.